Yoga for Niroga
Niroga is teaming up with those who understand this work best: The Yoga Community
Every week, Niroga Institute serves thousands of Bay Area residents. We target those communities who would otherwise go without:
- elementary and high school students
- incarcerated juveniles and adults
- rehab centers
- homeless shelters
- cancer hospitals
- senior centers
The foundation on which Niroga is built is to support the well-being and growth individuals who might not otherwise have access to the practices of yoga. We would never be able to have the impact that we do without the help of our committed community of supporters.
How Yoga4Niroga Ambassadors Make a Difference:
- Share one update per month on the work of Niroga Institute
- Maintain Yoga4Niroga Ambassador badge on your website and/or social media page
- Host a minimum of one Yoga4Niroga class annually, with the proceeds benefiting Niroga Institute. This can be a regularly scheduled class, a workshop, or a special event.
What Niroga will provide to our Ambassadors:
- High resolution Yoga4Niroga Ambassador badge for website, newsletters, and social media
- Inspiring and informative content, prepackaged to share with your community each month
- A listing on our website that includes your photo and link to your website and social media channels
- A shout out in our social media and blog
- An end of year tax receipt for your donation
- An annual celebration of thanks where we bring our entire yoga community together
Use your voice of peace and growth as a Yoga4Niroga Ambassador today
Step 1: Fill out this short Yoga4Niroga Intake Form. There is space to ask any questions you may have.
Step 2: We will send you a full media kit including a Yoga4Niroga badge as well as language that you can post on your website, newsletter, and social media to share with your community.
Step 3: Congratulations! Once you have shared the good news of Niroga Institute's work, you are officially a Yoga4Niroga Ambassador.