Continuing Education Units
For Mental Health Professionals
The Niroga Institute is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and/or LEPs. The Niroga Institute maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content. Provider Number: 128478.
If you are an MFT, LCSW, or LPC, not licensed in California, you must have received approval from with your governing board that they accept CEUs from an organization that's credentialed via CAMFT.
We will offer CEUs for the following trainings:
|Dynamic Mindfulness Foundation (online)||6 hours|
|Dynamic Mindfulness Training||12 hours|
|Building Stress Resilient Schools and Communities||7 hours|
|Teaching Yoga to Youth||16 hours|
|Teaching Trauma Informed Dynamic Mindfulness||4 hours|
Niroga charges a $50 administration fee per training (in addition to the training registration fee). There are no refunds on the administration fee.
A completion certification will be e-mailed after the participant:
- signs in for the training
- completes the Course Evaluation
- pays the $50 administration fee
Continuing Education Credits for Educators are provided through Cal State University East Bay. The instructions below are for your reference for submitting and claiming your course credit. The training is offered as credit/no credit.
We currently offer CEUs for the following trainings:
|Dynamic Mindfulness Level 1 (online)||0.5 units|
|Dynamic Mindfulness Training Level 1 & 2||1.0 units|
Cal State East Bay charges $134 per unit for CEUs. Niroga also charges a $50 administration fee per training (in addition to the training registration fee). Because there are no refunds for the Niroga administration fee or the Cal State East Bay cost per unit, please confirm with your employer or district that CEUs provided through Cal State East Bay are eligible.
Instructions for CSUEB Credits
- Enter your name on the Continuing Education Roster on the day of the training.
- Fill out the Contract Credit Registration Form. We will have copies available on the day of the training.
- At the end of the training day, return Contract Credit Registration Form to Niroga staff.
- Niroga will submit the Roster and Registrations Form to CSUEB.
- Official transcripts can be downloaded online once you receive your NetID. More information on obtaining your NetID is online.
For more information on how to register and enroll with CSU-EB for your Continuing Education Credit, please visit their website.